To share the compassion of Jesus Christ with Solano County citizens in need; to provide food, shelter, clothing, counseling, education and job skills training; to inform the public in caring for the poverty stricken.
To provide an economic and spiritual bridge for people striving to regain the basic necessities of life in order to restore hope in themselves and their future while achieving economic stability so that they are able to rejoin their community as full and active participants.
- Inspiration of hope in those we serve
- Excellence in all we do
- Leadership centered in servant hood
- Respect for persons as individuals
- Integrity and accountability
- Moving our clients toward self-sufficiency
- Commitment to spiritual, emotional, social and vocational growth
Mission SOLANO fulfills its mission with the assistance, help and partnership of the community. Our work is vast and complex, but the laborers are few. We are in constant need of individuals willing to share their time, talents and resources with the families and individuals served at Mission SOLANO every day. Your active involvement and investments in Mission SOLANO are treasured and handled with care and compassion.
They depend on us … WE DEPEND ON YOU.