To minister the gospel of Jesus Christ to the homeless and needy of Solano County; to provide food, shelter, clothing, counseling, education and job skills training; to inform the public in caring for the poverty stricken.
- Inspiration of hope in those we serve
- Excellence in all we do
- Leadership centered in servant hood
- Respect for persons as individuals
- Integrity and accountability
- Moving our clients toward self-sufficiency
- Commitment to spiritual, emotional, social and vocational growth
Our vision is to provide an economic and spiritual bridge for people striving to regain the basic necessities of life in order to restore hope in themselves and their future while achieving economic stability so that they are able to rejoin their community as full and active participants.