Mission Solano offers a Variety of County-wide Services:
- Men, Women & Children
- Over 23,000 beds provided a year
- Over 210,000 meals and shelter provided to families and Veterans in a year
For more information, call (707) 422-1011 or (707) 384-2410 nights and weekends. Visit our Community Outreach Center at 740 Travis Blvd in Fairfield.
Residential Holistic Programs
- Long-term residential programs for substance abuse, re-entry programs for parolees, and transitional living programs. Call (707) 422-1011 for more information.
- Short-term residential transitional living programs for men, women and children, and parolees. Call (707) 422-1011 for more information.
- Women's Reentry Achievement Program (WRAP) offered at our Bridge to Life Center. Call Cindy at (707) 718-4782 for more information.
- Veterans transitional living assistance. Call (707) 759-5727 for more information.
Healthcare for the Homeless
- We currently have Healthcare for the homeless at our Community Outreach Center at 740 Travis Blvd. Call (707) 422-1011 for more information
- Showers are available at our Community Outreach Center at 740 Travis Blvd in Fairfield.
- Over 96,000 meals annually
- Breakfast and dinner for shelter guests
- Bag lunches provided daily
- Holiday feasts at Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Check out our events calendar for times and locations.
Fairfield Food Pantry
- Weekly food distribution. Call (707) 422-1011 for dates and times.
- Emergency Food Boxes. Go to the Community Outreach Center at 740 Travis Blvd in Fairfield.
- Holiday food boxes. Thanksgiving and Christmas food boxes are given out. Check out our events calendar for times and locations for signups.
Referrals to other Local, Regional and Statewide Services
- Our staff works closely with Solano County, the EDD office, and other local agencies to help our clients work toward becoming independent.
Donate and Support
Safe and secure! Only $1.79 provides a nourishing meal for one hungry person.
To mail your check, address it to Mission Solano, P.O. Box 8, Fairfield, CA 94533
Become A Volunteer
Mission Solano relies on volunteer support. Calling all coordinators, bus drivers and big-hearted people!