Mission Solano offers a variety of county-wide services:
- Men, women & children
- Over 23,000 beds provided a year
- Over 210,000 meals and shelter provided to families and Veterans in a year
For more information, call (707) 384-2410.
Residential Holistic Programs
- Long-term residential programs for substance abuse, re-entry programs for parolees, and transitional living programs. Call (707) 425-FOOD for more information.
- Short-term residential transitional living programs for men, women and children, and parolees. Call (707) 425-FOOD for more information.
- Women's Reentry Achievement Program (WRAP) offered at our Bridge to Life Center. Call Cindy at (707) 439-3017 for more information.
- Veterans transitional living assistance. Call Adam at (707) 673-4259 for more information.
Meals and Healthcare for the Homeless
- Healthcare for the Homeless. Call (707) 384-2410 for more information.
- Daily Showers.
- Over 96,000 meals annually.
- Breakfast and dinner for shelter guests.
- Bag lunches provided daily.
- Holiday feasts at Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Check out our events calendar for times and locations.
Fairfield Food Pantry
- Weekly food distribution - Call (707) 384-2410 for dates and times.
- Emergency Food Boxes
- Holiday food boxes - Thanksgiving and Christmas food boxes are given out. Check out our events calendar for times and locations for signups.
- Referrals to other Local, Regional and Statewide Services.
- Our staff works closely with Solano County, the EDD office, and other local agencies to help our clients work toward becoming independent.